Make a Sound Investment – Exhibit at the Groundwater Expo in Nashville!
This is the only event bringing together the top groundwater industry decision-makers in one place! Make sure your company is part of the action!
Conference dates: December 3-6, 2013
Exhibition hours: December 4— 12 noon to 6 p.m., December 5— 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Reach more buyers
Expose your products and services to thousands of groundwater professionals and top decision-makers and buyers from every state in the country and around the world in just two days!
Last year’s attendance included:
- 1,810 contractors from 782 companies
- 652 suppliers
- 434 scientist/technical attendees
- International buyers from 32 countries
- Representatives from all 50 states plus Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico
This is your opportunity to:
- Reach thousands of potential buyers
- Make personal contact with key decision-makers
- Introduce new products and services
- Demonstrate equipment to key buyers
- Make valuable contacts and develop relationships
- Learn about the groundwater market and potential business opportunities
- Check out your competitors
- Increase your sales!
The groundwater industry has purchasing power
- Estimated sales of well construction and related services – $2.73 billion
- Drilling machines shipped by manufacturers – 115
- Value of drilling machines shipped – $91.2 million
- Pumps shipped by manufacturers – 1,483,354
- Value of pumps shipped – $261.8 million
Click below to see what others say about the Groundwater Expo.